🔥 | Latest

Dive: Even dirtiest of dive bars are updating their cleanliness policies
Dive: Even dirtiest of dive bars are updating their cleanliness policies

Even dirtiest of dive bars are updating their cleanliness policies

Dive: Even dirtiest of dive bars are updating their cleanliness policies
Dive: Even dirtiest of dive bars are updating their cleanliness policies

Even dirtiest of dive bars are updating their cleanliness policies

Dive: kalycoris: I wonder if we are going to have a dive skin and moth skin
Dive: kalycoris:



I wonder if we are going to have a dive skin and moth skin

kalycoris: I wonder if we are going to have a dive skin and moth skin

Dive: Today 19 AM Choose your own adventure: match on tinder, you choose to... A Ghost him, proving his fear of the paranormal to be well founded. B. Set up a date but never follow through and just kind of talik for 2: months C.Have a deep and meaningful conversation D. Do tinder things E. Explore the cave for clues Today 9.20 AM Ya know usually l'd pick B because that's how it tends to go most of time but I'm feelin GOOD and LUCKY today so i You explore the cave. You find a tarch and light it. It's raining outside. You then choose to A Leave the cave and walk outsi de. B. Delve deeper into the cave C Check to see what else is in the entrance I love to delve. B You delve deeper into the cave as the light dissapears behind you. You come across a fork in the cave an you A Go left towards the sound of water B. Go right towards a faint light Today 124 PM I'm feeling kinda perched, A You enter a cavem with a waterfall flowing into a crystal clear pool. You then.. A Get into the water B. Try to climb up the waterfall C Look around In the cavem D. Go beck Today 3 29 PM B Today 0 PM You go to the waterfall, grab a rock to climb but it's slippery and you fall into the weter.. A You swim to share B. Dive down and explore C Drown Teday 8.58 PM B! You talke a gulp of air and dive down You reach the bottom of the pool and see a lava tube that looks like it loads to a place to breath, a glittering sword and a treasure chest. You choose to.. A Go in the tube and explore some more B. Grab the sword C. Try to open the chest D. Ascend to the top of the pool Stitch It! You enter the tube and find a new cavern filed with air with a single sliver of moonlight cutting throigh the center of the cavern that connects to the outside. You . A Check out the discarded journal sitting besides the moonlight sliver B. Stand inside of the sliver C Attempt to figure aut if there is a code in the stalagtites on the ceiling Today 9:33 PM HAHAHA this is getting wild ummm A You open the joumal and can see nates scrawled all over but the darkest says beware the light. On the next page is a code number but you can't make it out in the low light A Throw somath ing into the maonlight and see what happens B. Grab the joumal and go back to the previous cavern C. Toss the joumal aside and look at those stalagtites D. Try to get your wet torch to light somehow C You study the stalagtites, they dont meen anything, what did you cxpect? You pick the journal back up and... See above A B. D Today 10 4 PM You grab a rock and throw it into the moonlight beam, it catches fire lighting up the carven before it disintegrates away. Having sean this you... A Throw all the rocks you can in the beam to watch the fireworkss B.Put the end of your torch in the maonlught beam C. Go back in the upper cavern B! You light the torch! You can now see cvarything cloarly. You now. A Take the journal back out and try) to read it again B. Look around the cavern to see if you missed anything C Stick your hand in the moon beam to see if it's hat Honestly...c You stick your hand in the moon beam... Surprise it's hot. Having learned that the fite setting thing is hot you then.. A Take the journal back out and try to read it again B. Look around the cavern to see if you missed anything C. Stick your hand in the moon beam again, and science Stitch It! НАНАН can I do C and then A Your hand burns more and you can't feel your fingers anymore considering the magic fire thing this makes sense and you record it for scientific rigor. You take the journal back out and read it under the Iight You read the code that was written in it and the code is. A Sabrina's number B. 1234567890 IM INTRUIGED NOW A!! You mamorize the number then dive back into the water and approch the chest at the bottom of the lake and put in a tencdigit code. That code is.. Welcome to tinder the newest text based RPG
Dive: Today 19 AM
 Choose your own adventure:
 match on tinder,
 you choose to...
 A Ghost him, proving his fear of the
 paranormal to be well founded.
 B. Set up a date but never follow
 through and just kind of talik for 2:
 months
 C.Have a deep and meaningful
 conversation
 D. Do tinder things
 E. Explore the cave for clues
 Today 9.20 AM
 Ya know usually l'd pick B because
 that's how it tends to go most of
 time but I'm feelin GOOD and
 LUCKY today so i
 You explore the cave. You find a
 tarch and light it. It's raining outside.
 You then choose to
 A Leave the cave and walk outsi de.
 B. Delve deeper into the cave
 C Check to see what else is in the
 entrance
 I love to delve. B
 You delve deeper into the cave as
 the light dissapears behind you. You
 come across a fork in the cave an
 you
 A Go left towards the sound of
 water
 B. Go right towards a faint light
 Today 124 PM
 I'm feeling kinda perched, A
 You enter a cavem with a waterfall
 flowing into a crystal clear pool. You
 then..
 A Get into the water
 B. Try to climb up the waterfall
 C Look around In the cavem
 D. Go beck
 Today 3 29 PM
 B
 Today 0 PM
 You go to the waterfall, grab a rock
 to climb but it's slippery and you fall
 into the weter..
 A You swim to share
 B. Dive down and explore
 C Drown
 Teday 8.58 PM
 B!
 You talke a gulp of air and dive
 down You reach the bottom of the
 pool and see a lava tube that looks
 like it loads to a place to breath,
 a glittering sword and a treasure
 chest. You choose to..
 A Go in the tube and explore some
 more
 B. Grab the sword
 C. Try to open the chest
 D. Ascend to the top of the pool
 Stitch It!
 You enter the tube and find a new
 cavern filed with air with a single
 sliver of moonlight cutting throigh
 the center of the cavern that
 connects to the outside. You .
 A Check out the discarded journal
 sitting besides the moonlight sliver
 B. Stand inside of the sliver
 C Attempt to figure aut if there is a
 code in the stalagtites on the ceiling
 Today 9:33 PM
 HAHAHA this is getting wild ummm
 A
 You open the joumal and can see
 nates scrawled all over but the
 darkest says beware the light. On
 the next page is a code number but
 you can't make it out in the low light
 A Throw somath ing into the
 maonlight and see what happens
 B. Grab the joumal and go back to
 the previous cavern
 C. Toss the joumal aside and look at
 those stalagtites
 D. Try to get your wet torch to light
 somehow
 C
 You study the stalagtites, they
 dont meen anything, what did you
 cxpect? You pick the journal back
 up and...
 See above
 A
 B.
 D
 Today 10 4 PM
 You grab a rock and throw it into
 the moonlight beam, it catches fire
 lighting up the carven before it
 disintegrates away. Having sean this
 you...
 A Throw all the rocks you can in the
 beam to watch the fireworkss
 B.Put the end of your torch in the
 maonlught beam
 C. Go back in the upper cavern
 B!
 You light the torch! You can now see
 cvarything cloarly. You now.
 A Take the journal back out and try)
 to read it again
 B. Look around the cavern to see if
 you missed anything
 C Stick your hand in the moon
 beam to see if it's hat
 Honestly...c
 You stick your hand in the moon
 beam... Surprise it's hot. Having
 learned that the fite setting thing is
 hot you then..
 A Take the journal back out and try
 to read it again
 B. Look around the cavern to see if
 you missed anything
 C. Stick your hand in the moon
 beam again,
 and science
 Stitch It!
 НАНАН
 can I do C and then A
 Your hand burns more and you
 can't feel your fingers anymore
 considering the magic fire thing this
 makes sense and you record it for
 scientific rigor. You take the journal
 back out and read it under the Iight
 You read the code that was written
 in it and the code is.
 A Sabrina's number
 B. 1234567890
 IM INTRUIGED NOW A!!
 You mamorize the number then dive
 back into the water and approch the
 chest at the bottom of the lake and
 put in a tencdigit code. That code
 is..
Welcome to tinder the newest text based RPG

Welcome to tinder the newest text based RPG

Dive: Year in Review t Year in Review 2019 2019 fandom: 2019 is coming to a close, and you know what that means—time to review the year! This is our seventh stint, and we’re doing things a little differently this time around. The biggest change is in how we collect data: this year’s lists account for a full 365 days, from October 21st, 2018 through October 20th, 2019, meaning this is the first time we’re taking data from December into account. Welcome to Year in Review, December!This year, you’ll be treated to 36 lists and five editorial posts that dive a little deeper into certain communities. We’ve expanded a few lists (hello, 100 K-pop stars!) and added some new ones (Movies, Anime, and TV characters!) for your viewing pleasure.It’s all here, all December, all for you. Here’s to another year. For now, here is a master guide to this year’s posts:Best of 2019Top 100 ShipsActressesActorsMoviesMovie CharactersLive-Action TVAnimated TVTV Show CharactersA History of Good Omens SpoilersEditsIncorrect QuotesReality TVTV PersonalitiesPro WrestlersAthletesK-PopK-Pop StarsMusic GroupsSolo ArtistsMusicalsBooksAuthors & PoetsVideo GamesThe Mineblr Renaissance Mobile GamesVideo Game CharactersPokémonAnime & MangaAnime & Manga CharactersWeb CelebritiesWeb SeriesMemesThe Best of Answer Time 2019Tumblr CommunitiesArt StylesBeauty + Fashion BrandsAstrology SignsTumblr and Social Impact in 2019LGBTQIA+ on Tumblr in 2019
Dive: Year in Review
 t
 Year in Review
 2019
 2019
fandom:

2019 is coming to a close, and you know what that means—time to review the year! This is our seventh stint, and we’re doing things a little differently this time around. The biggest change is in how we collect data: this year’s lists account for a full 365 days, from October 21st, 2018 through October 20th, 2019, meaning this is the first time we’re taking data from December into account. Welcome to Year in Review, December!This year, you’ll be treated to 36 lists and five editorial posts that dive a little deeper into certain communities. We’ve expanded a few lists (hello, 100 K-pop stars!) and added some new ones (Movies, Anime, and TV characters!) for your viewing pleasure.It’s all here, all December, all for you. Here’s to another year. For now, here is a master guide to this year’s posts:Best of 2019Top 100 ShipsActressesActorsMoviesMovie CharactersLive-Action TVAnimated TVTV Show CharactersA History of Good Omens SpoilersEditsIncorrect QuotesReality TVTV PersonalitiesPro WrestlersAthletesK-PopK-Pop StarsMusic GroupsSolo ArtistsMusicalsBooksAuthors & PoetsVideo GamesThe Mineblr Renaissance Mobile GamesVideo Game CharactersPokémonAnime & MangaAnime & Manga CharactersWeb CelebritiesWeb SeriesMemesThe Best of Answer Time 2019Tumblr CommunitiesArt StylesBeauty + Fashion BrandsAstrology SignsTumblr and Social Impact in 2019LGBTQIA+ on Tumblr in 2019

fandom: 2019 is coming to a close, and you know what that means—time to review the year! This is our seventh stint, and we’re doing thin...

Dive: 0134 %D21:58 02-UK e Today 21:28 Congratulations on matching with Tom please select your response: Cheesy pick up line 2. Interesting fact 3. an honest compliment 4. Start a text RPG 4 You leave your cabin the woods with little more than the clothes on you back a small bag and your simple steel dagger you see 3 paths in from of you: 1. The path into the woods. 2. The path down to the river 3. The path up the mountain The path follows the river until it gets to an old decrepit wooden bridge. You decide to: 1. chance crossing the bridge. 2. Continue down the path. 3. Stop to fish. & You stand in the water and stab your sword randomly into the river. The fish do not seem impressed. As you contimplate your life descisions you hear footsteps in the water behind you. run away 2. Turn around and draw your sword 3. Dive into the water Without looking you dive straight into the deeper parts of the river. It's much colder than you expected and youre swept away by the strong current. You just manage to surface and keep your head above water. 1. Swim towards the Riverbank 2. Accept your fate 1 You manage to get to the edge of the bank and grab onto a rock, you use the last of your strength to pull yourself out of the freezing river, your frostbitten limbs barely working You lay face down on the grass by the river, as you slowly loose conciousness and everything fades to black... when you wake up you hear the sound of horse shoes clopping and the sound of wooden wheels hitting rocks. When your eyes start working agian you see that your in the back of a horse drawn wagon. You see a man sat opposite you in handcuffs, with long blonde hair and a messy beard. He notices you're awake and says: "Hey you, you're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush same as us and that thief over there"
Dive: 0134 %D21:58
 02-UK e
 Today 21:28
 Congratulations on matching
 with Tom please select your
 response:
 Cheesy pick up line
 2. Interesting fact
 3. an honest compliment
 4. Start a text RPG
 4
 You leave your cabin the woods
 with little more than the clothes
 on you back a small bag and
 your simple steel dagger you
 see 3 paths in from of you:
 1. The path into the woods.
 2. The path down to the river
 3. The path up the mountain
 The path follows the river until it
 gets to an old decrepit wooden
 bridge. You decide to:
 1. chance crossing the bridge.
 2. Continue down the path.
 3. Stop to fish.
 &
 You stand in the water and
 stab your sword randomly into
 the river. The fish do not seem
 impressed. As you contimplate
 your life descisions you hear
 footsteps in the water behind
 you.
 run away
 2. Turn around and draw your
 sword
 3. Dive into the water
 Without looking you dive
 straight into the deeper parts of
 the river. It's much colder than
 you expected and youre swept
 away by the strong current. You
 just manage to surface and keep
 your head above water.
 1. Swim towards the Riverbank
 2. Accept your fate
 1
 You manage to get to the
 edge of the bank and grab
 onto a rock, you use the last of
 your strength to pull yourself
 out of the freezing river, your
 frostbitten limbs barely working
 You lay face down on the grass
 by the river, as you slowly loose
 conciousness and everything
 fades to black...
 when you wake up you hear
 the sound of horse shoes
 clopping and the sound of
 wooden wheels hitting rocks.
 When your eyes start working
 agian you see that your in the
 back of a horse drawn wagon.
 You see a man sat opposite you
 in handcuffs, with long blonde
 hair and a messy beard. He
 notices you're awake and says:
 "Hey you, you're finally awake.
 You were trying to cross the
 border right? Walked right into
 that Imperial ambush same as us
 and that thief over there"
Dive: RI#01 34%1021 :58 Today 21:28 Congratulations on matching with Tom please select your response 1. Cheesy pick up line 2. Interesting fact 3. an honest compliment 4. Start a text RPG 4 You leave your cabin the woods with little more than the clothes on you back a small bag and your simple steel dagger you see 3 paths in from of you: 1. The path into the woods. 2. The path down to the river 3. The path up the mountairn 2 The path follows the river until it gets to an old decrepit wooden bridge. You decide to 1. chance crossing the bridge 2. Continue down the path 3. Stop to fish 3 You stand in the water and stab your sword randomly into the river. The fish do not seem impressed. As you contimplate your life descisions you hear footsteps in the water behind you 1. run away 2. Turn around and draw your sword 3. Dive into the water 3 Without looking you dive straight into the deeper parts of the river. It's much colder than you expected and youre swept away by the strong current. You just manage to surface and keep your head above water 1. Swim towards the Riverbank 2. Accept your fate You manage to get to the edge of the bank and grab onto a rock, you use the last of your strength to pull yourseltf out of the freezing river, your frostbitten limbs barely working You lay face down on the grass by the river, as you slowly loose conciousness and everything fades to black when you wake up you hear the sound of horse shoes clopping and the sound of wooden wheels hitting rocks When your eyes start working agian you see that your in the back of a horse drawn wagon. You see a man sat opposite you in handcuffs, with long blonde hair and a messy beard. He notices you're awake and says Hey you, you're finally awake You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush same as us and that thief over there" Tinder RPG
Dive: RI#01 34%1021 :58
 Today 21:28
 Congratulations on matching
 with Tom please select your
 response
 1. Cheesy pick up line
 2. Interesting fact
 3. an honest compliment
 4. Start a text RPG
 4
 You leave your cabin the woods
 with little more than the clothes
 on you back a small bag and
 your simple steel dagger you
 see 3 paths in from of you:
 1. The path into the woods.
 2. The path down to the river
 3. The path up the mountairn
 2
 The path follows the river until it
 gets to an old decrepit wooden
 bridge. You decide to
 1. chance crossing the bridge
 2. Continue down the path
 3. Stop to fish
 3
 You stand in the water and
 stab your sword randomly into
 the river. The fish do not seem
 impressed. As you contimplate
 your life descisions you hear
 footsteps in the water behind
 you
 1. run away
 2. Turn around and draw your
 sword
 3. Dive into the water
 3
 Without looking you dive
 straight into the deeper parts of
 the river. It's much colder than
 you expected and youre swept
 away by the strong current. You
 just manage to surface and keep
 your head above water
 1. Swim towards the Riverbank
 2. Accept your fate
 You manage to get to the
 edge of the bank and grab
 onto a rock, you use the last of
 your strength to pull yourseltf
 out of the freezing river, your
 frostbitten limbs barely working
 You lay face down on the grass
 by the river, as you slowly loose
 conciousness and everything
 fades to black
 when you wake up you hear
 the sound of horse shoes
 clopping and the sound of
 wooden wheels hitting rocks
 When your eyes start working
 agian you see that your in the
 back of a horse drawn wagon.
 You see a man sat opposite you
 in handcuffs, with long blonde
 hair and a messy beard. He
 notices you're awake and says
 Hey you, you're finally awake
 You were trying to cross the
 border right? Walked right into
 that Imperial ambush same as us
 and that thief over there"
Tinder RPG

Tinder RPG

Dive: RI#01 34%1021 :58 Today 21:28 Congratulations on matching with Tom please select your response 1. Cheesy pick up line 2. Interesting fact 3. an honest compliment 4. Start a text RPG 4 You leave your cabin the woods with little more than the clothes on you back a small bag and your simple steel dagger you see 3 paths in from of you: 1. The path into the woods. 2. The path down to the river 3. The path up the mountairn 2 The path follows the river until it gets to an old decrepit wooden bridge. You decide to 1. chance crossing the bridge 2. Continue down the path 3. Stop to fish 3 You stand in the water and stab your sword randomly into the river. The fish do not seem impressed. As you contimplate your life descisions you hear footsteps in the water behind you 1. run away 2. Turn around and draw your sword 3. Dive into the water 3 Without looking you dive straight into the deeper parts of the river. It's much colder than you expected and youre swept away by the strong current. You just manage to surface and keep your head above water 1. Swim towards the Riverbank 2. Accept your fate You manage to get to the edge of the bank and grab onto a rock, you use the last of your strength to pull yourseltf out of the freezing river, your frostbitten limbs barely working You lay face down on the grass by the river, as you slowly loose conciousness and everything fades to black when you wake up you hear the sound of horse shoes clopping and the sound of wooden wheels hitting rocks When your eyes start working agian you see that your in the back of a horse drawn wagon. You see a man sat opposite you in handcuffs, with long blonde hair and a messy beard. He notices you're awake and says Hey you, you're finally awake You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush same as us and that thief over there" Tinder RPG by DannyHallam MORE MEMES
Dive: RI#01 34%1021 :58
 Today 21:28
 Congratulations on matching
 with Tom please select your
 response
 1. Cheesy pick up line
 2. Interesting fact
 3. an honest compliment
 4. Start a text RPG
 4
 You leave your cabin the woods
 with little more than the clothes
 on you back a small bag and
 your simple steel dagger you
 see 3 paths in from of you:
 1. The path into the woods.
 2. The path down to the river
 3. The path up the mountairn
 2
 The path follows the river until it
 gets to an old decrepit wooden
 bridge. You decide to
 1. chance crossing the bridge
 2. Continue down the path
 3. Stop to fish
 3
 You stand in the water and
 stab your sword randomly into
 the river. The fish do not seem
 impressed. As you contimplate
 your life descisions you hear
 footsteps in the water behind
 you
 1. run away
 2. Turn around and draw your
 sword
 3. Dive into the water
 3
 Without looking you dive
 straight into the deeper parts of
 the river. It's much colder than
 you expected and youre swept
 away by the strong current. You
 just manage to surface and keep
 your head above water
 1. Swim towards the Riverbank
 2. Accept your fate
 You manage to get to the
 edge of the bank and grab
 onto a rock, you use the last of
 your strength to pull yourseltf
 out of the freezing river, your
 frostbitten limbs barely working
 You lay face down on the grass
 by the river, as you slowly loose
 conciousness and everything
 fades to black
 when you wake up you hear
 the sound of horse shoes
 clopping and the sound of
 wooden wheels hitting rocks
 When your eyes start working
 agian you see that your in the
 back of a horse drawn wagon.
 You see a man sat opposite you
 in handcuffs, with long blonde
 hair and a messy beard. He
 notices you're awake and says
 Hey you, you're finally awake
 You were trying to cross the
 border right? Walked right into
 that Imperial ambush same as us
 and that thief over there"
Tinder RPG by DannyHallam
MORE MEMES

Tinder RPG by DannyHallam MORE MEMES

Dive: RI*034% 02-UK 21:58 Today 21:28 Congratulations on matching with Tom please select your response 1. Cheesy pick up line 2. Interesting fact 3. an honest compliment 4. Start a text RPG 4 You leave your cabin the woods with little more than the clothes on you back a small bag and your simple steel dagger you see 3 paths in from of you: 1. The path into the woods. 2. The path down to the river 3. The path up the mountairn 2 The path follows the river until it gets to an old decrepit wooden bridge. You decide to 1. chance crossing the bridge 2. Continue down the path 3. Stop to fish 3 You stand in the water and stab your sword randomly into the river. The fish do not seem impressed. As you contimplate your life descisions you hear footsteps in the water behind you. 1. run away 2. Turn around and draw your sword 3. Dive into the water 3 Without looking you dive straight into the deeper parts of the river. It's much colder than you expected and youre swept away by the strong current. You just manage to surface and keep your head above water 1. Swim towards the Riverbank 2. Accept your fate You manage to get to the edge of the bank and grab onto a rock, you use the last of your strength to pull yourseltf out of the freezing river, your frostbitten limbs barely working You lay face down on the grass by the river, as you slowly loose conciousness and everything fades to black.. when you wake up you hear the sound of horse shoes clopping and the sound of wooden wheels hitting rocks. When your eyes start working agian you see that your in the back of a horse drawn wagon. You see a man sat opposite you in handcuffs, with long blonde hair and a messy beard. He notices you're awake and says Hey you, you're finaly awake You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush same as us and that thief over there" Tinder RPG
Dive: RI*034%
 02-UK
 21:58
 Today 21:28
 Congratulations on matching
 with Tom please select your
 response
 1. Cheesy pick up line
 2. Interesting fact
 3. an honest compliment
 4. Start a text RPG
 4
 You leave your cabin the woods
 with little more than the clothes
 on you back a small bag and
 your simple steel dagger you
 see 3 paths in from of you:
 1. The path into the woods.
 2. The path down to the river
 3. The path up the mountairn
 2
 The path follows the river until it
 gets to an old decrepit wooden
 bridge. You decide to
 1. chance crossing the bridge
 2. Continue down the path
 3. Stop to fish
 3
 You stand in the water and
 stab your sword randomly into
 the river. The fish do not seem
 impressed. As you contimplate
 your life descisions you hear
 footsteps in the water behind
 you.
 1. run away
 2. Turn around and draw your
 sword
 3. Dive into the water
 3
 Without looking you dive
 straight into the deeper parts of
 the river. It's much colder than
 you expected and youre swept
 away by the strong current. You
 just manage to surface and keep
 your head above water
 1. Swim towards the Riverbank
 2. Accept your fate
 You manage to get to the
 edge of the bank and grab
 onto a rock, you use the last of
 your strength to pull yourseltf
 out of the freezing river, your
 frostbitten limbs barely working
 You lay face down on the grass
 by the river, as you slowly loose
 conciousness and everything
 fades to black..
 when you wake up you hear
 the sound of horse shoes
 clopping and the sound of
 wooden wheels hitting rocks.
 When your eyes start working
 agian you see that your in the
 back of a horse drawn wagon.
 You see a man sat opposite you
 in handcuffs, with long blonde
 hair and a messy beard. He
 notices you're awake and says
 Hey you, you're finaly awake
 You were trying to cross the
 border right? Walked right into
 that Imperial ambush same as us
 and that thief over there"
Tinder RPG

Tinder RPG